Monday, June 29, 2009

Yet another apology, another plea for time, can you please forgive me, if I make this title rhyme?

Hey guys,

You've probably just read the title of my post. You're probably diggin' it and thinking "man, that Greg, I don't mind that he's slow with his updates, because I really can't put a price on pure gold (or fried gold, depending on your nationality and current zombie-fighting status)." And so, you have accepted my limerick and plea for more time, you have congratulated me on reaching 1085th out of 2046 kanji, and you will wait patiently, nay, eagerly with adoring eyes of the purest innocence, for my upcoming post in the next few days.

Wait.

-Moi.

No comments:

Statcounter

About Me

Hi, I'm Greg, but you can call me by my Japanese name, Gureggu, if you'd like. I'm writing this blog to explain effective ways to do business with Japan and Japanese companies. Why? Japanese companies are notoriously difficult to understand, and doing business in Japan has a unique set of hurdles.

Why I'm qualified to write about Japan: I have worked in Japan for a total of 8 years. I worked sales at a Japanese import/export company (subsidiary of a much larger corporation) as the only foreigner in the company. Before that, I taught for 2 years at High Schools and 3 years teaching elementary and middle school in Aomori Prefecture. I have lived the life of a salaryman and experienced firsthand the institutions that shape Japanese people in their most formative years.